Dietician, Whitney Stuart's, current favorite way to enjoy Core and Rind is drizzled over a deconstructed breakfast burrito. Crispy sweet potatoes, creamy avocado and freshly fried eggs all topped with some dairy free cheese sauce? We're drooling already.
Cheezy Breakfast Burrito in A Bowl
Whole30, dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 eggs, fried or scrambled
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup Core and Rind Cashew Cheesy Sauce, warm
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado or olive oil
- Peel and cube sweet potato into ½ cubes. Toss with 1-2 tbsp olive oil, garlic powder, cumin and a pinch of salt and pepper. Air-fry at 400 for 10-12 minutes or bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes in the oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, drizzle lightly with olive oil. Saute the spinach until wilted and remove.
- In the same skillet, spray with oil and turn up to medium-high heat. Crack your eggs into the skillet and fry until crispy.
- Dice tomato and cilantro, and then mix well. Slice avocado into thin strips.
- In a bowl, serve about ½ of the sweet potato hash.
- Assemble your bowl by adding the spinach and eggs, followed by the tomato, cilantro and avocado.
- Drizzle with half of the Core and Rind queso.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and enjoy!
Need some ideas on how to incorporate Core and Rind into your Cinco de Mayo fiesta? No problemo!
- Cheesy Grilled Corn paired with Carne Asada
- Bean and Cheese Enchiladas paired with grilled veggies
- Cheesy Cauliflower rice to serve as the base of your burrito bowl
- Cheesy Mexican Layer Dip with fresh veggies and grain-free tortilla chips
- And of course, on the ultimate plate of nachos, don’t forget the guac!